Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Grandpa +65

aboutDestinations.htm
Welcome to California Pacific Airlines (CP Air), a new entrant Part 121 air carrier engaged in the FAA certification process, anticipating the beginning of revenue service in 2012. Based in Carlsbad, California, we aim to create a culture that identifies us as a hometown airline, and offers our customers a "better way" of flying. Our plans are to begin service with E170's with a rapid expansion into other aircraft in the E-JET family.

We are presently accepting applications for our Initial Cadre of Check Airmen who will be the leaders of our Flight Department in operations and training. We are looking for highly qualified, highly motivated, and highly experienced individuals who fit our culture and value system, and who are excited about the challenge of being on the ground floor of a new airline.
Our Initial Cadre should have either E-JET or previous check airmen/ instructor experience primarily in Part 121 or Part 135 operations, and be willing to locate themselves in proximity to Carlsbad. They must go through an internal approval process at CP Air, and an external process and acceptance with our FAA Flight Standards District Office.
f you feel that you want to be considered as a candidate, possess the values that are the foundation of the culture we are creating, and want to accept the challenge of a new entrant carrier, then please view the requirements for our pilot positions at AirlineApps.com. Once our Initial Cadre has been selected, we will begin accepting and screening applications for future pilot positions.
As the New Year begins, we continue to move forward to the start of our revenue service. We are reviewing the applications received and look forward to interviewing for the Initial Cadre of Check Airmen in the near future. Although interviews have not been scheduled at this time, we will begin the process soon as we enter the next phase of our FAA certification.
Thank you for your interest in California Pacific Airlines.

This isn't the first time this fella has had an airline out of crq. Maybe this would be something for a person without a job, but I certainly would not leave even Mesa to go to this outfit. I hate to be a pessimist, but my guess is they do not get a certificate any time soon and even if they do it will not work for long.

I wish I had the space on this website to list all the carriers, and prospective carriers that came and went in California...

Latest resources

Back