• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Coyote Works flight kit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has anybody been able to find a case at Office Depot/Office Max/etc... that does NOT have the wheel's on it? I'm looking for just a cheap bag right now which is the complete opposite of what this post was origionally about however all i can find are one's with wheel's attached to them. Please let me know if you know where I can get one minus the wheel's.

NATURE...GOULET.

Great bag, fits in the 73 fine, just a little bit small. With 2 full jepps it would be a tight fit.

Has anybody been able to find a case at Office Depot/Office Max/etc... that does NOT have the wheel's on it? I'm looking for just a cheap bag right now which is the complete opposite of what this post was origionally about however all i can find are one's with wheel's attached to them. Please let me know if you know where I can get one minus the wheel's.

NATURE...GOULET.

I have bought a couple at Office Max...they call them catalog cases....no wheels. Handles get loose real quick but you can tighten them from the back of the base of the handle..have to make a small cut but there is a phillips screw head there that comes loose....You will spend the same money on a good case vs. 5 per two years of the cheap ones at Office Max or Depot.

Are these things really heavy with the skid plates? They mention a "professional pilot" discount, how much off? I want a bag that lasts, any other ones worth looking at?

-CF

Thanks for the reply's. Checked out the BOM link as well and they do look nice. The picture of the inside isnt the greatest. Is it your typical inside where you can easily fit 2 Jep binders, 2 small company binders and then throw your headsets on top? I ask because the two velcro pockets look like they could get in the way.

i have the bag and i have no problems with it. got i think a 10% discount for being airline. with the skid plates it has a lifetime warranty which is better than scott's, and it costs the same

Latest resources

Back