Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could someone smart explain SKYW stock's continual decline?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love it when Pilots think they know how to run an airline.

I believe most of the discussion here is by pilots just trying to decipher how their airline is currently being run, in order to predict best future career moves. To not have this discussion would be more ignorant, in my opinion.

I love it when Pilots think they know how to run an airline.

It has not sounded like that to me. Ironically, often times (or possibly more often than not) the execs do not know how to run an airline either. Guess we're all fallible.

Thanks for the good insight fellas.

Guess this question can be asked...

What is the difference between an airline CEO and a airline pilot?

CEO doesn't believe he is a pilot

Rest assured, the loopholes in this TA/contract will have a way for DAL to get what they want. The contract is written by the company and pilots, the advantage is the company knows what they are planning to do and the pilots are just guessing at what the company is going to do. In this type of situation there is an advantage and it does not lie with the pilots.
Expect pain, it will come in lost opportunities for the DAL pilots and continued pain and lost future wages for the regional pilots.

Except ASA's BH he is still #13 on SkyWests pilot list :pimp:

BH, may be on the seniority list, he may have a CL 65 type, but he hasn't been a line pilot for the better part of a decade. He could go out on line if he wanted, but if he did it would only be for a few legs before he had a stroke or heart attack after seeing how things are run now. He is now an office pogue, plain and simple.......

Down another 5% today. Currently at 7.37.

A weak market, unstable oil prices, the predicted failure of the ECU and its effect on the world economy, and also lack of investor confidence?
Then there is the fact that INC is in the regional airline industry.

Is the SKY falling in the West?

Latest resources

Back