Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could SkyWest even handle more flying if awarded NWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

i fly boxes

Lets see, 17 900's for delta, 700's from asa for delta, and now on top of that 12 700's from comair for delta. That is a lot of pilots and from what it sounds like, they are already short pilots and close to hiring street captains for the bro. I think it might be time to stop growing for awhile.

I really dont think they will be hiring street captains for the bro. Last I looked there were about 130 bids in for Bro CA. Lots of guys arn't jet snobs and would rather be a 2nd year Bro CA than a RJ FO. I'll be putting my bid in for Bro CA as soon as I have the flight time.... Live in a warm California city and fly t-props in and out of SFO/LAX all day and windsurf on your days off while making some descent coin? Crap...I'm in.

Yes. I am aware its 2:32 and I might have spelled "descent" wrong. Sue me.

Nope. You can INTERVIEW with 850 if you went through allatps. Gotta have 1000tt for ground school.

Yeah, I was thinking thats where the rumor might have came from. It seemed to surface here a few weeks back...

When Delta and NWA merge word is skywest is out.
No actually skwest is in. There is plenty of flying to be transfered from the mainline to the regionals, enough for every regional pilot. The fact of the matter is though any carrier receiving aircraft besides Mesaba is going to get the mainline furloughs to go with it. Do skywest pilots want to fly for NWA if it means 500+ pilots may be displaced as a result? Do they even have a choice?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back