Could it be true?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

alienr19

Just wondering if the net sight I was on had posted old news... Is PSA, MESA, SKYWAY and AIR WISKEY looking for pilots? I tend to think it is dayz gone by...

PSA will probaly start hiring soon with all the new U orders. Mesa will probaly hire after all the CCAir guys get trough class. Skyway just furloughed a few months back again. And Air Wiskey will probaly eventually hire but who knows with any of the UALX carriers. Pinnacle is hiring and so is Chautauqua.

Good Luck

--03M

Thanks for the update, Just been thinking if I'll ever get on with anyone.... I'll be in the right seat of the 172 with a photo guy tomorrow, at least I have that to keep my in the air... Thanks for the luck I take any that's sent my way.
You are as young as the women you feel

Mesa will probaly hire after all the CCAir guys get trough class

We ought to have 'trough class' for 135 freight dogs. You should see how they root around in the popcorn machine at Southern Jet.

:D

FREE POPCORN !!!!!

Snakum said:
We ought to have 'trough class' for 135 freight dogs. You should see how they root around in the popcorn machine at Southern Jet.

It's an aquired addiction, I'm afraid. It's 2 am in Birmingham.....75 cents for a Milky Way and 8000 calories, or FREE popcorn and only 7900 calories!! (Just ingnore the rubbery texture, I'm sure they just made it) Of course every so often I go all out and treat myself to the Milky Way!!

Don't forget the FREE samples at Sam's Club and the mall foodcourt. Walk around enough times in the mall and you can score FREE lunch!!!!

Us 'dogs are pretty resourceful, eehhh!!! See quote at bottom,

Jeff

Sorry ... I thought the joke was more obvious.

The previous poster misspelled "through" as "trough", which is the thing hogs eat out of on a farm. I merely made a related comment about the way those poor freight guys shovel in the popcorn at some of the FBOs where I've hung out.

Get it? Pigs at the "trough"? Oh ... never miiiiiind.

:D

Minh

Latest resources

Back