Costco

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

USC***

Any one have the contact info for the Costco flight department at IAD?

Thanks

They have a GV and a Challenger based at BFI in Seattle, do they have stuff based at Dulles too?

Sorry, no helpful info-

They have a Citation Ultra based at IAD. I don't know the contact information but I think that everything is run through the big office in Seattle.

I have met their BFI CP a few times. Really nice people, and a sound operation. They are persuing IS-BAO certification. Don't know about the pay or schedule, but it is a retail sale complany, so it is pribably industry standard.

sleepy said:
I have met their BFI CP a few times. Really nice people, and a sound operation. They are persuing IS-BAO certification. Don't know about the pay or schedule, but it is a retail sale complany, so it is pribably industry standard.

I think they pay like they sell. You need big boxes to haul all the money to your car.

What is IS-BAO certification and what does it do for you? What do you have to do to become certified?

Isbao

Flying Illini said:
What is IS-BAO certification and what does it do for you? What do you have to do to become certified?

Costs about a $1,000 for the manual template. What ever costs in time and labor to create the manual and comply with all the requirements which are significant in cost and scope, then a one time fee of around $10,000 for the inspection and certification. Suggest you look further using a Google search for mor details.

Sorry, ISBAO International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back