• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Costco

USC***

Total Time
2 Much
Any one have the contact info for the Costco flight department at IAD?

Thanks

Launchpad

Total Time
1 hour
They have a GV and a Challenger based at BFI in Seattle, do they have stuff based at Dulles too?

Sorry, no helpful info-

sydeseet

Huge Member
Total Time
They have a Citation Ultra based at IAD. I don't know the contact information but I think that everything is run through the big office in Seattle.

sleepy

Living The Dream!
Total Time
I have met their BFI CP a few times. Really nice people, and a sound operation. They are persuing IS-BAO certification. Don't know about the pay or schedule, but it is a retail sale complany, so it is pribably industry standard.

Spooky 1

Total Time
Some
sleepy said:
I have met their BFI CP a few times. Really nice people, and a sound operation. They are persuing IS-BAO certification. Don't know about the pay or schedule, but it is a retail sale complany, so it is pribably industry standard.
I think they pay like they sell. You need big boxes to haul all the money to your car.

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
What is IS-BAO certification and what does it do for you? What do you have to do to become certified?

Spooky 1

Total Time
Some
Isbao

Flying Illini said:
What is IS-BAO certification and what does it do for you? What do you have to do to become certified?
Costs about a $1,000 for the manual template. What ever costs in time and labor to create the manual and comply with all the requirements which are significant in cost and scope, then a one time fee of around $10,000 for the inspection and certification. Suggest you look further using a Google search for mor details.

Sorry, ISBAO International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations

Last edited: