• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Costa Rica

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd also agree with hugh, the farther south you go the less americanized it is, which is a good thing. Pavones is awesome if get it on a good day and the fishing off there isn't half bad. I'd rent a car, the shuttles are hit or miss and if you take a bus anywhere plan on no A/C and lots of stops. You can get a car for a reasonable price. Also, you'll probably hear mixed stories, but I would avoid the Carribean side, I wasn't too impressed with it. Definitely go to one of the big clubs in San Jose. Enjoy.

Well I'm back. Thanks for the advice. I had a great time. The Zip line was alot of fun and worth going back for. Didn't fish $1200 for half a day was abit out of my budget. Went to Manuel Antonio Park and saw Monkeys, sloths and such up close. Did the beach thing too. The road out there makes the "Road to Hana" look like a walk in the park. We had a great driver though. would have liked to spend about 2 more days as there were things we would have liked to do but ran out of time.
All in all the Los Suenos Resort is a real nice place and the food was great.

Cool side note. Taxiing in (on USAIR) I saw a Beech Jet I recognized from my days in SRQ. N1083Z I havent seen those guys in forever. Really nice to me in my formative flying years. I wonder if the same guys fly it.

Thought we were kidding ya about the roads, didn't you. As you went over the god awful bridges did you notice the croc's licking their chops for some Yankee meat?

www.bdkingpress.com

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back