Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Does anyone have any info regarding this area? It's one of the ports our ship is stopping at for the day and I am curious as to what there is to see and do there during the morning and afternoon.

Stopped in Costa Maya on our cruise last month, it was our favorite stop. We kept it simple. Got off the boat and partied at the pool right at the dock. Swim up bar, two big pools right on the ocean, good music, shaded hammocks, and lots of drinks. I recommend the Mexican Tea... did plenty of damage. Some friends of ours were hell bent on getting to a beach since they didn't go at any of the other stops. It was like 10 bucks round trip, said it was nice, but they ended up back at the pool with us. Good times, you should have fun.

Costa Maya

There are scuba expeditions available, including a quick course and shallow-water dive for those with no experience. Check with the purser's desk to make sure you get a reputable vendor.

Thanks for the info. Swim-up bars are always my favorite, and I'll be sure to try that Mexican Tea.

Latest resources

Back