• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Costa Maya, Mexico

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Total Time
Enough
Does anyone have any info regarding this area? It's one of the ports our ship is stopping at for the day and I am curious as to what there is to see and do there during the morning and afternoon.

MEXICANFLYBOY

Total Time
what part? Cancun?

CFI4LIFE

Total Time
Stopped in Costa Maya on our cruise last month, it was our favorite stop. We kept it simple. Got off the boat and partied at the pool right at the dock. Swim up bar, two big pools right on the ocean, good music, shaded hammocks, and lots of drinks. I recommend the Mexican Tea... did plenty of damage. Some friends of ours were hell bent on getting to a beach since they didn't go at any of the other stops. It was like 10 bucks round trip, said it was nice, but they ended up back at the pool with us. Good times, you should have fun.

tomgoodman

Total Time
Costa Maya

There are scuba expeditions available, including a quick course and shallow-water dive for those with no experience. Check with the purser's desk to make sure you get a reputable vendor.

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Total Time
Enough
Thanks for the info. Swim-up bars are always my favorite, and I'll be sure to try that Mexican Tea.