Cost to fly on Netjets??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ThisistheDream

I was wondering what the average cost is to use netjets? My wife's friend flew into this week and she flew on netjets!!! her husband makes alot of money (owns his own company). Are most of the netjet customers multi multi millionaires or are some customers people that make okay money??

I was wondering what the average cost is to use netjets? My wife's friend flew into this week and she flew on netjets!!! her husband makes alot of money (owns his own company). Are most of the netjet customers multi multi millionaires or are some customers people that make okay money??

That's so awesome! Someone got their kid a Flight Info account!

How cute.

Good laugh before bed..Thanks kid.. Only 3 more weeks til school starts!!!:p

The level of service and safety we provide is so high you can't measure it with dollars.

That is why NetJets IS the undisputed leader of fractional AND charter service available today. That IS undisputed. So when you ask how much does it cost, you really need to ask is how much does it SAVE to fly on NetJets.

There are a lotta other fractionals and chater operators, just like you can go to long john silvers or Red Lobster.....

So its safe to say the most netjet customers are either famous with millions or people with millions to spend?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back