Corporate jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dangerkitty said:
I really liked it how you tared and feathered an ex TWA/AA pilot on the NBAA board when you received bad information about him. If I were that pilot I would have sued you for libel and slander.

Sorry you never made it to a Part 121 carrier you d0uche.

Perfect example of another loser speaking on subjects that are well beyond the scope of their knowledge and understanding. Bad information Danger? I suppose you are vouching for this guy Jeff wrote about on NBAA? Good for you. Keep on not knowing the full story nor doing your homework and just shooting off your mouth about subjects you do not understand. It's making you look REAL good. So, this ex TWA/AA guy a good buddy of yours? Oh, don't tell me, there is not another human being on this earth finer than this guy? You'd trust your life and that of your families with this guy, right? He is a true professional, the best of the best, church going man who feeds the homeless every Wednesday and Sunday. No, silly me, he donates his time and money to black inner city kids kids and opens his home to them. Works days and night at the Women's shelters when he is not flying, isn't that right? I'll believe all that when pigs fly. Oooooops. Did I say that out loud?

The pilot he tared and feathered? Oh, you mean this pilot? Yep, this is the one you are talking about. Shame of JB for speaking ill of such an outstanding gentleman.
http://www.rftstl.com/Issues/2002-01-16/news/news.html

Yep Danger, what a real professional this guy is. If this is the type of "Pilot" you speak of that "makes it" to a 121 carrier, then I'll stay away. The reason this guy didn't sue him for lible and slander is because

1) libel applies to print and slander applies to verbal conversation, which was not the case here, just print.

2) See the above article

Now, anything else to say about the poster child of 121 professionalism that JB spoke of?

It's kind of hard to talk when you have your size 11 in your mouth, isn't it?

Last edited:
GVJeff said:
Please do not be too puzzled. I was drunk off my butt in Taipei. I am again right now, but I am going to signoff to prevent myself from sending anything else I don't mean to say.

ya mean i'm not the only poster on this board who drinks when he posts? wow! Imagine that!

relax jeff. i won't hold it against you. :beer:

Latest resources

Back