Corporate jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
g4coxswain said:
Jeff: Did the NBAA board really ban you?
You obviously don't know the whole story. Jeff sent a guy a private email and the loser then posts that PRIVATE email onto the NBAA board in a attempt to sway people who have known Jeff for years. J. Wolf, the post master of NBAA, banned Jeff for a few days due to a private email. Regardless of what you think of Jeff, Wolf was out of line for banning someone for writing a private email. I've lost all respect for Wolf because of this situation. Hmmm, let's see, I send a guy a private email, that guys posts it to a public board, then I get banned? How much sense does that make. Wolf is a Da#N idiot. He needs to look at that situation and admit he banned the wrong person.

Jeff can be a great resource. I am puzzled by the rather harsh response to 1900dr, though.

BTW, I had absolutely NO "qualifications" for the job I now have when I applied. I knew someone and they had an opening. TC

GVJeff said:
And what makes you feel you are qualified for such a position??
I really liked it how you tared and feathered an ex TWA/AA pilot on the NBAA board when you received bad information about him. If I were that pilot I would have sued you for libel and slander.

Sorry you never made it to a Part 121 carrier you d0uche.

AA717driver said:
Jeff can be a great resource. I am puzzled by the rather harsh response to 1900dr, though.

Please do not be too puzzled. I was drunk off my butt in Taipei. I am again right now, but I am going to signoff to prevent myself from sending anything else I don't mean to say.

No harm, Jeff! It's a valid question, albeit somewhat "rhetorical". I'm sure he'll answer it in the job interview.

GVJeff said:
Please do not be too puzzled. I was drunk off my butt in Taipei. I am again right now, but I am going to signoff to prevent myself from sending anything else I don't mean to say.

Understood. I can't imagine doing Taipei sober either. ;) TC

AA717driver said:

BTW, I had absolutely NO "qualifications" for the job I now have when I applied. I knew someone and they had an opening. TC

18 months ago as I sought to transition from 121 back to corp I was casting about for advise wherever I could find it. Few had time for me. At some point I ended up at Jeff's site and called him. He provided hours of free advise. It was invaluable.

I suspect he, like all of us, would like to be judged in our best moment.

caseyd

Here's a bit of advice for you guys who are new to (less than 10,000 hours) or want to get into corporate aviation...

When guys like Jeff talk, you'd better be listening and even better, taking notes.

'Sled

Lead Sled said:
Here's a bit of advice for you guys who are new to (less than 10,000 hours) or want to get into corporate aviation...

When guys like Jeff talk, you'd better be listening and even better, taking notes.

'Sled

Yeah, even when he's drunk he gives out better advice than me! :D TC

Latest resources

Back