Corporate jobs in MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PA44Jockey

I am looking to relocate to MSP and am hoping to make the jump from 121 to corporate. Does anyone have any information on departments @ KMSP. I am aware of 3M, but no others.

Target, General Mills, Cargill, MoneyGram, Pepsi, and several other departments are based at MSP. 3M is based at STP.

Good luck making the 'jump to corporate.' Be sure to check out the local charter operators.

Hi!

MSP is TOUGH! It is one of the best places to live in the US, and TONS of pilots are looking for good corporate jobs there.

cliff
YIP

MSP, is very difficult! It is who you know not what you know.

You wont be the only one looking in MSP, so be prepared and lower your standards.

I have it on fairly good inside authority that Cargill has not had a new hire in 10+ years.

From what I hear 3M is a hard nut to crack, unless you know someone and are ex-military.

I don;t remember if it was mentioned or not, but SuperValu has a department as well.

All others are correct, MSP are is hard to get into corp. I have been trying for 6+ years.

If you're willing to go a little outside of MSP, Menards has quite the fleet over in Eau Claire, WI. I've also heard good things about Schwan's in Marshall, MN.

Latest resources

Back