• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Corporate jobs in MSP

PA44Jockey

Total Time
Some
I am looking to relocate to MSP and am hoping to make the jump from 121 to corporate. Does anyone have any information on departments @ KMSP. I am aware of 3M, but no others.

willNOTfly4free

Total Time
-
Target, General Mills, Cargill, MoneyGram, Pepsi, and several other departments are based at MSP. 3M is based at STP.

Good luck making the 'jump to corporate.' Be sure to check out the local charter operators.

Gulfstream 200

Database Expert
Total Time
Pepsi?

atpcliff

Total Time
Hi!

MSP is TOUGH! It is one of the best places to live in the US, and TONS of pilots are looking for good corporate jobs there.

cliff
YIP

X-Wind

Total Time
MSP, is very difficult! It is who you know not what you know.

You wont be the only one looking in MSP, so be prepared and lower your standards.

EV120

Are we there yet?
Total Time
9900+
I have it on fairly good inside authority that Cargill has not had a new hire in 10+ years.

From what I hear 3M is a hard nut to crack, unless you know someone and are ex-military.

I don;t remember if it was mentioned or not, but SuperValu has a department as well.

All others are correct, MSP are is hard to get into corp. I have been trying for 6+ years.

Northern Lights

Total Time
6000+
If you're willing to go a little outside of MSP, Menards has quite the fleet over in Eau Claire, WI. I've also heard good things about Schwan's in Marshall, MN.

EV120

Are we there yet?
Total Time
9900+
Someone is advertising for a Global 5000 Captain in MSP. Any ideas who it is?

EV120

Are we there yet?
Total Time
9900+
Thanks. Anyone have any insight into the operation???