Corporate gigs in the ATL area?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Winged Sig 599

Been in the regional game for almost 7 years, and I'm spent. Looking for greener pastures. Anyone know of any good challenger gigs in the ATL area?

Probably not gonna find them here. ATL is a tricky place and 91 flight departments don't like airline guys.

Dont know if they have a Challenger but Epps has a pretty large charter outfit. Might want to look further out, Lawrenceville, GA and possibly Charlie Brown Airport in west ATL have Challenger equipment. Better hit door to door. Like BlueBlood mentioned, networking is the only way you can get your foot in the door at most of these depts. Good Luck-

Drop by FTY. There are some red and white Challengers out there operated by someone.

Been in the regional game for almost 7 years, and I'm spent. Looking for greener pastures. Anyone know of any good challenger gigs in the ATL area?

just want to point this out because you may not know this or you may know this, but the challenger 600s are not under the CL-65 type.

Flightworks at RYY? Might be worth a visit. Throw your hat into the ring. I think it is primarily Gulfstreams and Citations.

Latest resources

Back