Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

2000flyer

EASY FLYER
Local news is reporting a plane with 13 passengers from St. Louis to Kirksville crashed tonight. 2 survivors. Reporter said it was part of the "daily" flights from STL to IRK. Don't know if that means regional or shuttle of some sort.

I'm not familiar with any schedules. None-the-less, keep the prayers coming for the survivors and those who passed at the scene.

Updates are supposed to come as they get them, but you all know how the news can be regarding plane crashes.

2000Flyer

American Connection Crash?

Just heard there was a crash...anyone heard anything about it? Don't know which company it was...any info????? anyone...got a lot of buddies at CHQ and Trans States. Heard it just happened. Any info would be appreciated....hope my info is wrong.

Local news is reporting tonight that it was Corporate Express that crashed near Kirksville. Accident happened sometime around 830PM CST.

God be with those who passed, and all those who are related to them. This is NEVER good news. We must keep them in our prayers.

What is up?

This has been one bad week for crashes. What is going on? I just hope the trend stops soon. God Bless them all.:(

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back