Corporate Air Information?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mogley68

Does anybody have any info on Corporate Air.

Casper, WY route
Idaho Falls route
Salary?
Schedule?

any information would be greatly appreciated

I did a stint with Corporate Air out of Puerto Rico and it was a good job--paychecks on time, decent MX, good management.

Corporate Air:
Based out of Billings
SLC -> IDA multiple C208's last I checked. I've seen 3 or 4 launched per day, not even during peak. Time for the SLC base to diversify their fleet and get larger planes.

mogley68 said:
Thanks alot.

Any salary information?

A little over 40K base pay with decent incentive to stick around as I recall. That was for B-1900 flying, five days a week. It may be less/more depending on equipment.

Good Luck

time builder said:
Corporate Air:
Based out of Billings
SLC -> IDA multiple C208's last I checked. I've seen 3 or 4 launched per day, not even during peak. Time for the SLC base to diversify their fleet and get larger planes.
Ask and ye shall receive. I heard that starting next month Empire will fly the ATR into IDA.

A little birdie..

... told me they are looking for Metro driviers in PR. and they said something about (don't quote me) FedEx to change their feeder hiring stance and begin hiring pilots off of their feeder operators in the near future. I was told by someone who was told by someone, so it could be THE classic rumor. I dunno anyone else hear that?

Latest resources

Back