Corp. leads in SRQ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

C425Driver

Anyone know of any corporate or charter operations in Sarasota, FL that might be hiring anytime soon?

C425Driver

I think that area is a bit dry (?) Seems most of the traffic is transient.

I think Outback Steakhouse is out of KTPA (DA50's) ? and I think a pilot or two from them lurks here, maybe he knows more..

Good Luck

I believe that Dolphin Aviation runs some charter in poorly maintained LR-20 series aircraft.

Triple Diamond out of Venice use to run a Hawker. Don't know what they are into now, will check on when I'm there on Tuesday.

Also, the air ambulance place out of Punta Gorda. Also, there use to be a charter operator out of Punta Gorda that ran Senecas and other stuff, with absolutely the hottest French woman pilot (wonder what happened to her :).

The french BJ queen who serviced her students. very cute chick . Sandra was her name
capt_zman said:
Triple Diamond out of Venice use to run a Hawker. Don't know what they are into now, will check on when I'm there on Tuesday.

Also, the air ambulance place out of Punta Gorda. Also, there use to be a charter operator out of Punta Gorda that ran Senecas and other stuff, with absolutely the hottest French woman pilot (wonder what happened to her :).

I don't know of any, but living there....would love to know...... Hell even if ya just find out where the frenchie went....:D

kilroy, any idea where our little vixen went to? too bad i missed out on the bj, because she was absolutely smoking hot.

There is only 2 good things that came out of the french " French bread and the oral skills of a our little french vixen"... Last I heard they sold there 135 certificate to an operator in Fort Myers she's married with a kid . French are amazing when it comes to attitude about sex .You would go to this girls house knock on the door and her father would answer. You ask were is so so and he'd be like oh she's in the bedroom she.ll be out in a minute have a seat. Fifteen minutes later she come out with some guy she was doing while her father was in the other room... And this was normal for them..
capt_zman said:
kilroy, any idea where our little vixen went to? too bad i missed out on the bj, because she was absolutely smoking hot.

Latest resources

Back