• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cookies for AirTran...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uh, do you often refer to yourself in the third person? Kinda Bob Dole-ish.

Now that is some funny swill fellas.....But how hey gonna get em to MKE from the Bronx? How does a fella find a site like that anyway?.. nice post..not PC though...

Pray tell, what exactly is un-PC about that post?

What I like about midwest is the business class seating. Rarely fighting for overhead space, and not being crammed in the standard coach tight fit. Service has always been excellent. Great crews and flight attendants. Oh........and the cookies are a nice touch too.

What pax want is a meal on a four hour flight and some friendly professional service. The cookie is just a part of the brand, but if it were to stop it would add to the cry about how the airlines don't care about the passengers. I got news for you, they don't. Some are just better at using perks to cover it up.

Midex is one of the only airlines out there with any customer loyalty. They do it with great service, great people and something that other airlines do not get. They actually will go out of their way to help you out. It is the entire business plan. Of course there are some issues, but they are better than anything that I have ever seen. I flew on them last night and I have to say it is always a pleasure.
If Airtran actually wins out, they need to hire their customer service trainers. They will have a lot to learn from Midwest.

Midex is one of the only airlines out there with any customer loyalty. They do it with great service, great people and something that other airlines do not get. They actually will go out of their way to help you out. It is the entire business plan. Of course there are some issues, but they are better than anything that I have ever seen. I flew on them last night and I have to say it is always a pleasure.
If Airtran actually wins out, they need to hire their customer service trainers. They will have a lot to learn from Midwest.

Latest resources

Back