• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

COO DiNota Leaving ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
also, ever notice when management leaves, they give 6 days notice, try that as a pilot and you get f**ed at the drive thru(lol). just my 3.5 cents.

I wouldn't. They're cancelled quite frequently. If someone who had all their paperwork in got missed or if the numbers were off somehow, the award has to be cancelled. It will probably be reissued tomorrow. It's happened at least a half dozen times in the past couple of years.

It was reissued the way I read it , it cxled 22 and issued 23.

Whatever.

Medeco

Lord grant me the serenity to accept that which I cannot change, the vision to change what I can, and the strength to beat the living cr@p out of anyone who pises me off!
AMEN BROTHA.........
THOSE PILES OF CAMEL DUNG IN ROA WOULD BE A GREAT START.

Dinota was the only one in the puzzle palace with a realistic perspective of what ASA could be and how to get there without alienating the employees along the way. I would've thought he'd replace BL.

I had Dinota on one of my flights outbound from ATL. Ops called us and said to hold the flight a few more minutes until he got there. He never came up to the cockpit to say thanks or even bothered to say a word when deplaning.

I think it's piss poor of a company executive to not even acknowledge the pilots on the front line getting him from A to B. He's cooped up in that GO all day and doesn't even have the common courtesy to introduce himself.

Good Riddance TONY!

Executives don't do that sort of thing. They are too good for that. Didn't you know??

ASA has always had a hard time attracting/retaining good management. What talented manager would want ASA on their resume??

I wouldn't. They're cancelled quite frequently. If someone who had all their paperwork in got missed or if the numbers were off somehow, the award has to be cancelled. It will probably be reissued tomorrow. It's happened at least a half dozen times in the past couple of years.

It was cancelled because it isn't yet clear if some or all of the LCPs are going to be bidding a line come January.

Only the CRJ-200 CP positions were cancelled. The CR7 and ATR are still valid.

Latest resources

Back