Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Convicted Felon starts HI Inter Island airline.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard Ornstien was going to pay the pilots with coconuts and free passes to the Dole Pineapple Factory.

ClubORD said:
I heard Ornstien was going to pay the pilots with coconuts and free passes to the Dole Pineapple Factory.
NO...he's gonna pay them with pineapples and they will sell coconuts on the side of the road on their days to afford to live there

WyoHerkdriver said:
What is sad is that there are people out there that would accept this in order to fly a regional jet.

I think you might want to look at the JBlue 190 rates as#hole!

No sh!t Jet Blue rates are worse then the Regionals, but nobody seems that upset about it. Let Mesa do something and they lose it.

viper548 said:
NO...he's gonna pay them with pineapples and they will sell coconuts on the side of the road on their days to afford to live there
We haven't seen pineapple pay at WP in years. I'm getting my resume ready! :rolleyes:

"The airline industry is going through restructuring and I think we're about to see a huge turn," Ornstein said. "One of the reasons we're doing this is because now is the time to take advantage of opportunities because I think a turn is coming."

Sounds alot like the logic Harding Larwence used at Braniff immediately after Deregulation. Yeah the expansion that put Braniff on a one way street to Tango Uniform. I'll have alot of funny watching your little operation bath in red Johnny O.

BTW, what's up with the headshot with the article. Nobody will fly your airline out of sympathy, because the CEO is ugly.

Latest resources

Back