• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Convair Cargo in CVG....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No clue what happened to the 580s I think they are trying to get the company well the birds back in the air. And I'm pretty sure it is true that they had a BAE-146

How is IFL? I havent herd any word on them for a long time. I see some scheduled runs out of DFW from time to time, and the MIA flying has grown since i left.

I think Air Tahoma still has some Convairs sitting down at MIA?

The Convair that goes up to YUL is a very sharp looking plane, i saw it 3 weeks ago up there and was very impressed with it, beautiful plane.

All of AT's convairs are gone from MIA replaced by IFL Convairs. I saw some of thier birds in San Juan a couple months ago. Things are good, just need some more birds =)

Last I heard Air Tahoma's 580's went to Corporate Air and they were trying hard to get them on line. The word from MX there is the airplanes were in pretty bad shape and had a lot of work to be done. Sounds like they were putting a alot of money in them, but in the end their STILL owned by the Rudes.

I had also heard the rumor the 240's were going to be operated by Rhoades of all places...

As for the 146, that was after my time so no idea. I know it was a former Air Willie bird, but what their plans for it were, or where it ended up, I don't know.

You have to bring at least two of the 900 meals with you to the crew. Just make sure they are not three days old and give the secret handshake to the Nolinor pilots,

Latest resources

Back