Controllers that sound hot????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BOS tower love...

A friend of mine was flying in and out of BOS early to mid-90's and always had a thing for the sweet voice on the tower freq. One night while taxiing into the gate they had a quick discussion about what they were going to do after work, to which he replied he'd be heading to a specific bar. A few hours later the sultry girl walked up to them sitting at their bar stools. Need I say more? They were married for about ten years and had two kids. Awesome story though- that was for Florida Gulf airlines, his initials were PP.

I used to work with a dispatcher, who before our little airline, used to work low altitude sectors at CLE ARTCC. She had this almost ten-yr old sounding screetchy voice whenever she was on the radio. I heard her one time from the jumpseat and she sounded about 10 years old after a bout with helium.

Good dispatcher though, knew her stuff; was going to Riddle to get a Masters in something. She said she got out of ATC because all it was was a video game; dont let the dots touch and you'll be just fine.

126.1 Toledo aprch.

What hobbs said... mid to late 90's TOL aprch. had the "Roger" and "cooool" chick. she use to "love working the freight boys"... that is what she said... Was always fun flying thru her sector at 3 Oh dark early.... what she looked like No clue.. what she sounded like.... SeXXXy :)

Maybe as sexy as my Avatar....

After working in ATC for over the past 20+ years, I can make one comment: The unfortuate & interesting thing is that most of us (controllers) who are "hot" (regardless of gender) are simply not competent. From a pilot perspective, I'd rather have a good controller, than a hot one, any day!!!
P.S. Y'all make me laugh....some of the topics the things that you bring up just amaze me.

Last edited:
st louis approach, the one married to a waterskier--- all i can say is BOING!!!!!

everytime i heard her, i began my keigel exercises.

SKIPPY

What hobbs said... mid to late 90's TOL aprch. had the "Roger" and "cooool" chick. she use to "love working the freight boys"... that is what she said... Was always fun flying thru her sector at 3 Oh dark early.... what she looked like No clue.. what she sounded like.... SeXXXy :)

Maybe as sexy as my Avatar....

That's the one....

Dude I flew had to ask her one night at o'dark thirty what she looked like... she replied... The wife from Home Improvment... so no...not like your avatar...

Recently I called TOL twr and asked if she was still there... retired and moved to FLA...

You are oh so right about KTOL....

I flew 72s into there 5 nights a week with Amerijet for BAX from 95 to 99 on and off......

We called her "Breathless."

Holy cow, she gave INCREDIBLE radio.

On of the captains, even if he was PF, would do all the radios from that point on when he heard "Breathless" on TOL approach.

I Like Meat On The Bones!!!

Wheres My Heffer...

The tower chick in KADS has a real sexy seductive tone and flirty as hell. Same story I heard she was a big girl with tatoo's and all lol

One of my best friends works in LA center. I went to college with her and yes she is very good looking.

Latest resources

Back