• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Controllers that sound hot????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dealt with a HOT voice in the JST tower back in 94. Finally went up to see her one day. She was a huge girl that flowed over the edges of the stool that she was sitting on. I've come to the conclusion that the ones with the raspy voices are the ones that you really want to meet.

Reminds me of the receptionist we had at a Ford dealership in Florida while I was going through school and working there full time. She was black, 400ish pounds, and we'd of never guessed she did phone sex on the side at night until she starting talking to one of us on the phone in her "voice". She was a blast in person.

From what I've seen of the inside of a tracon...they're just like radio chicks, the voice is all they have going for them.

i flew with a captain that had been flying into tus for years with a hot voiced tower controller. believing that she was probably pushing 2 bills, he never went up to ruin what in his mind was the phone sex girl from the "sweet emotion" video. ("call me again sometime billy..."). A year or so later he was at party and hears "the voice" from across the room and it was this smokin blonde, tall, athletic, and cool as hell. They've been married for 12 years....

so...there is hope out there...

Mookie

It seems like I've been hearing more and more female voices on the radio lately. Theres a really hot sounding one that works ATL arrivals. Go to this website and listen to the ATL Center link. Shes works that frequency alot.

www.atcmonitor.com

Latest resources

Back