Contrinental News.....

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
Mr. Brown, Mrs. Brown, Mr. Brown upside down...Mr. Brown & Mrs. Brown, Mrs. Brown out of town.

This is the day of the expanding man, I take one last drag as I approach the stand. I cried when I wrote this par, so sue me if I sing too long, this brother is free, I'll be what I want to be....

Learn to work the saxophone, and I play just what I feel, drink scotch whiskey all night long, and fly behind the wheel, they got a name for the winners in the world, I want a name when I lose, we call AL the Crimson Tide, call me Deacon Blues.....

Lovers, stay on the road you're on, runners, until the race is won, soldiers you've got to soldier on, sometimes even the right is wrong..... oh oh yeah....

Captain X

Who is John Galt?
Total Time
Doing?
Now I know why you don't ever come to work...it's the random drug tests isn't it? :D

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
True that........ we be sold that fairlawn beothchch

licorice

Total Time
Mr. Brown, Mrs. Brown, Mr. Brown upside down...Mr. Brown & Mrs. Brown, Mrs. Brown out of town.

This is the day of the expanding man, I take one last drag as I approach the stand. I cried when I wrote this par, so sue me if I sing too long, this brother is free, I'll be what I want to be....

Learn to work the saxophone, and I play just what I feel, drink scotch whiskey all night long, and fly behind the wheel, they got a name for the winners in the world, I want a name when I lose, we call AL the Crimson Tide, call me Deacon Blues.....

Lovers, stay on the road you're on, runners, until the race is won, soldiers you've got to soldier on, sometimes even the right is wrong..... oh oh yeah....
Steely Dan?

Linedriver

Total Time
Umm, sounds like something from the seventies.