Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental's Asian PA-Happy Employee in CLE (Rant)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well the announcement could be..." yyyyooooouuuurrrrrrr furrrrllllooooouuugggghhhheeeeeddd, ttttttuuuurrrrrnnnn yyyyooooouuuurrrrrrr baaadge at the nexxxtttt terminal" or the soup nazi voice "you furloughed, no jepp undates for you" lol

I don't know how commuters don't notice this stuff. On every day I commute I feel like Bill Murray in ground hog day, when hes trying to prove he knows the next move of every person.

You don't notice it at first.

But then, after waiting for a commute, or some other long stint at the airport, you begin to notice it. Not too long after you begin having nightmares about that annoying voice. "Attention pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze..." begins to creep into every thought. Pretty soon you are ready for "boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooording and depaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarturrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre" for the flight to crazy town.....

Just go choke the bitch. Be sure the microphone is on, when you do it.

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnd then?

P.S. can we get some moving walkways along concourse C!? on occasion, I have to walk all the way from the end of D to the employee bus which is insane! (and I'm in pretty decent shape)

"What do YOU mean, 'You people?'"

Wow, every once in a while, I come across a thread that reminds me why it is that I love this place. I just happen to be the one who started it this time.

I love this place.

Shy

My two DTW memories:

-Being able to say in Chinese or Japanese what time zone Detroit is in and

-That stupid what's up in the D commercial they have been running. What Kilpatrick is going through in the courts up there is one of the biggest civics lessons I have seen since the election of 2000.

Latest resources

Back