Continental's Asian PA-Happy Employee in CLE (Rant)

ShyFlyGuy

Major Member
Total Time
Rant follows:My commute to and from work takes me through CLE quite a bit. There is always this asian woman on the terminal-wide PA in concourses C and D who talks reeeeeeallyyyy salooooooow and daraaaaaaaws out heeeeer wooooordas reeeeeeally loooooong and asianeeeeeey. It is irrrrrrritataaaaaatingggg the shhhhhhh********* out of meeeeee.Wow, how do you shut that cow up? Seriously, this has got to stop. How do "you people" put up with it?Rant over.Shy

Hamburger

Total Time
5000+
If she says "with you" we can sic Mach 80 on her!

aubrey770

Total Time
Enough
As long as she is not talking on the cel at the same time.....What's the problem?

spudskier

Total Time
<enuf
It's not just C & D, it goes to all concourses and she drives me batty, either the most disgruntled person in the world (former Pres of CLE airport authority reduced to PA announcer?) or most bored person EVER

NEDude

yada yada yada
Total Time
6000+
Man, I thought I was the only one....

rumorhasit

$11.25 per seat mile
Total Time
whtevr
well the announcement could be..." yyyyooooouuuurrrrrrr furrrrllllooooouuugggghhhheeeeeddd, ttttttuuuurrrrrnnnn yyyyooooouuuurrrrrrr baaadge at the nexxxtttt terminal" or the soup nazi voice "you furloughed, no jepp undates for you" lol

samballs

Total Time
I don't know how commuters don't notice this stuff. On every day I commute I feel like Bill Murray in ground hog day, when hes trying to prove he knows the next move of every person.

NEDude

yada yada yada
Total Time
6000+
You don't notice it at first.

But then, after waiting for a commute, or some other long stint at the airport, you begin to notice it. Not too long after you begin having nightmares about that annoying voice. "Attention pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze..." begins to creep into every thought. Pretty soon you are ready for "boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooording and depaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarturrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre" for the flight to crazy town.....

McNugget

Banned
messiah
Total Time
Just go choke the bitch. Be sure the microphone is on, when you do it.

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnd then?

spudskier

Total Time
<enuf
P.S. can we get some moving walkways along concourse C!? on occasion, I have to walk all the way from the end of D to the employee bus which is insane! (and I'm in pretty decent shape)

ShyFlyGuy

Major Member
Total Time
"What do YOU mean, 'You people?'"

Wow, every once in a while, I come across a thread that reminds me why it is that I love this place. I just happen to be the one who started it this time.

I love this place.

Shy

AVRO_FO

Sidewalk Captain
Total Time
4500+
My two DTW memories:

-Being able to say in Chinese or Japanese what time zone Detroit is in and

-That stupid what's up in the D commercial they have been running. What Kilpatrick is going through in the courts up there is one of the biggest civics lessons I have seen since the election of 2000.