Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental's Asian PA-Happy Employee in CLE (Rant)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And what's with the CNN blasting at every gate, pretty much everywhere? My wife and I practically missed our flight out of ATL last week because we couldn't hear the agent calling names off the standby list.

One morning I was waiting for a flight and they had a solid 10+ minute discussion on whether Obama is black or "mixed race."

They should start putting up the Weather Channel, so the intelligent travelers can understand why their flight is delayed, even though the local weather is fine.

Any way, carry on....

Another problem with CLE. There is an annoucement for the CLE airport done by a retired football player (Iforget which one), he talks very loud and slightly gangsta, and at the very end of it he raises his voice at least double and belts out CCCCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE BABY. I laugh beccause CLE and CAK spend more money on advertisement then they do on fixing the airport, like the great runway and taxi design going on at CLE. CLE has no reason for longer runways, CO hates CLE and stays because its a charity write off at the end of the year. CAK will soon be back to its rightfull place of nothing, as companies are cutting flights out there faster than OJ on a warm summer night.

"Boooooooouuuuurrrrrrbbbboooooonnnnnnn Cheeeeekuuuuuuuuuunnnnn!!!!!!!!"

Mookie

and then what's up with the Jamaican guy who is every bit as bad as the Asian woman? I cannot understand a single word that he says. After "attention please" which is even a stretch for anybody to understand - I just happen to know that that's what he's trying to say . . . there is nothing recognizable after that.

Like, the only requirement for the job is to show up, breath, and speak English. If you can't speak English well then how did they possibly hire him?

"Welcome to the Cleveland PLUS region", plus what!?Youngstown? eww! Akron? they have their own airport...

Y'allz F'd up yo!

Talkin' 'bout how da hoe talk n sh*t...

Y'all best stop playin'

Latest resources

Back