Continental Prep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

padusmaximus

Finally got an interview! If anyone could suggest the best place place to do the sim prep and get some good gauoooge that would be very helpful. I could use some cheap sedatives as well. Thanks in advance.

I talked to my sponsor yesterday and he gave me a 'get ready' kind of speech....so I'd really like to know this too. What is the name and number of the BEST sim prep available? Money is NOT a concern....I want the job.

I think the best prep would be to have someone tie you up and continually beat the crap out of you. That is how it feels over here. Good luck!:smash:

I talked to my sponsor yesterday and he gave me a 'get ready' kind of speech....so I'd really like to know this too. What is the name and number of the BEST sim prep available? Money is NOT a concern....I want the job.

My sponsor went in and did the CPO visit and gave me the same "you should get a call any day" speech before I got the call too......................................
.....................................11 months before...

Don't go to a CAL interview without doing a sim prep. I wouldn't of made it through without the prep I got in IAH. The sim is the same sim you practiced in. I was pretty nervous, so having already done it, made ALL the difference. As far as a face to face prep, it's up to you. I did interviews for my regional airline, so I felt pretty comfortable. I just had answers already made up for questions I KNEW they'd ask. There's gouge out there for the technical stuff, but it was pretty easy. VDP stuff and FAR's. No biggie....best of luck!! You'll work your tail off, but I have confidence that CAL will be the place to be in a few years when we get this contract stuff sorted out.

Finally got an interview! If anyone could suggest the best place place to do the sim prep and get some good gauoooge that would be very helpful. I could use some cheap sedatives as well. Thanks in advance.

For good interview prep try Aaron at Emerald Coast Consulting or Kathy at A Write Resume. I believe they both still have banner ads here on FI.

TP

Latest resources

Back