Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental Pilots Offering 70-seat Scope?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SCOPE is Always fo Sale........
Yeah..... Bouyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yo homeslice, let me break it down fo ya. The CAL/UAL crew are going to flex, to keep the flow. We tired of the not so fresh job takin going down. We be getting jacked all over this mo fo. We going to bring some flava to this round. The day of the regional hook up be over. Dat be the 411 BOUUUUUY.

Last edited:
Yo homeslice, let me break it down fo ya. The CAL/UAL are going to flex, to keep the flow. We tired of the not so fresh job takin going down. We be getting jacked all over this mo fo. We going to bring some flava to this round. The day of the regional hook up be over. Dat be the 411 BOUUUUUY.

Well played ;-)...

If Jeff was offering UAL contract 2000 rates it wouldn't be enough.

That statement is very heartening. It gives me hope that pilots have some how found some balls. But sadly, based on the POS contracts every pilot group has signed since June of 2001 when the Delta pilots signed the last good contract in this industry, I don't believe it for a second. I would bet my life that 51% of the CAL/UAL pilot group could be snookered into giving scope relief on 70 seaters for a UAL 2000 contract even at the exact rates they would have had at the end of that contract in 2004, and that would be minus over 7 years of inflation totaling about 15%. I hope I'm wrong. Good luck to us all. What happened to all that talk about taking back some regional flying? That seemed to go away pretty quick.

I HIGHLY DOUBT we will be snookered into giving up the 70 seat scope. It has decimated our ranks and it is hitting us in the widebodies as well.

That statement is very heartening. It gives me hope that pilots have some how found some balls. But sadly, based on the POS contracts every pilot group has signed since June of 2001 when the Delta pilots signed the last good contract in this industry, I don't believe it for a second. I would bet my life that 51% of the CAL/UAL pilot group could be snookered into giving scope relief on 70 seaters for a UAL 2000 contract even at the exact rates they would have had at the end of that contract in 2004, and that would be minus over 7 years of inflation totaling about 15%. I hope I'm wrong. Good luck to us all. What happened to all that talk about taking back some regional flying? That seemed to go away pretty quick.

You would be wrong, Pipe. The combined pilot group has had enough and d!ckhead Jeff Smisek has done us the huge favor of even getting the most senior on board to fight tooth and nail to get an industry leading contract. His management style and arrogance has emboldened some that I thought "would never get it." It's game time and I don't know of a single soul not ready to fight. Bring it. FUPM

Latest resources

Back