• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental Ny/newark-shanghai Petition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So if Continental gets this new route, does it mean pilots will get their chance to take turns sitting in a verminous coach seat for 15 hours??

tomcash said:
So if Continental gets this new route, does it mean pilots will get their chance to take turns sitting in a verminous coach seat for 15 hours??

Uh, international CAL pilots crew rest in coach? I am surprised by that. We at DAL crew rest in our Business class. No, it is NOT elitism, but merely a proper crew rest facility for REQUIRED rest breaks during > 8 hr flights.

For domestic deadheading, we are always booked in coach, and only get 1st class if available.

I really appreciate the Business class crew rest seat--I get great sleep and feel fully rested after my break. I can't imagine that crew resting in coach?

Or is the prior poster just wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLY CONTINENTAL
Continental has applied for passenger service. Our flights out of Beijing returning to NY are usually restricted because of all the cargo. Good for NWA to get the cargo runs.

Continental flies from Beijing to JFK or EWR in Jersey?

EWR in Jersey. (although, I'm sure you knew that already)

EWR is 12 miles from Manhattan and much more convenient than JFK which is 18 Miles from Manhattan.

Hope that helps.

Latest resources

Back