Continental notification?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

madcabage

I had an interview with CAL almost two weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I was under the impression they would notify you pretty quick by either phone call or fedex. I thought the interview went well and we talked about class dates but still nothing. I don't want to bug them but the suspense is killing me. Has this happened to anyone else?

Melon said:
No news is probably good news, keep the faith.

Not what I've been hearing, but his situation is unusual, though. If it's a yay, you usually get a call in two days max. If it's a nay, you usually get a fedex in less than a week. To go two weeks seems a bit unusual.

I know this doesn't help much, but take it FWIW.

madcabage said:
Finally got the call and the job! Thanks for all the help.

Congrats! Welcome to the party!

Sorry it took so long to hear... I'd have been a nervous wreck by now.. :D

I guess there was a mix up about who was supposed to let me know....I can't wait to start. I'm not sure about a class date, but they seemed to think around April/May. I look forward to joining the ranks.

Congrats. I am a June 2005 new hire. And if you have any questions about 737 or 757(if it is offered) here is the latest.

737 EWR guys are holding lines in less than 3 months.(lines are not that commutable
757 EWR guys are holding lines in about 6 months. Not as much IRO flying as you might think while on reserve, but a good mix of IRO and FO time.(very commuttable lines)

737 IAH reserve is longer but I think a little less than a year

757 IAH reserve is a long time however lots of senior guys bid reserve to not fly, thus the junior guys (june hires) are getting reserve conversion lines. Also the flying is not as good as the EWR 757.

Hope this helps if you didn't already know this. Welcome aboard.

You can goto CALFORUMS.COM for more info from the inside.

Latest resources

Back