• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental New Hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They did that with my class, 4 Oct, also. Only 757 FO's. I was wondering if newhire 737 FO's are getting assigned IAH in training?

Thanks

CLAMBAKE

Sorry for the thread hijack, but are they pretty firm on the ATP written? Or do they give you a certain amount of time to get it. I'm in the process of bangin' it out, but I want to send my stuff in. Thanks.

mach

pkober said:
They did that with my class, 4 Oct, also. Only 757 FO's. I was wondering if newhire 737 FO's are getting assigned IAH in training?

Thanks

CLAMBAKE

Blah, blah, blah!! Someone get me off reserve!!! Boo Hoo!!

Tonedrvr said:
If awarded based on age, what is the average age of newhires at Continental?

ranged 30-48 in my class...

I've heard people as young as mid twenties, but that's the exception... seems most newhires are mid 30s or so, maybe a tad higher.

pkober said:

Thanks

CLAMBAKE

Last week's class had 10 737 IAH slots, 8 757 EWR slots, and 2 737 EWR slots. 16 of 20 were from XJT.

-Neal

We had a 24 year old interview with my interview group, and I think he got hired. 15 March had 6 people - 4 military, 1 charter, no XJT as far as I know. One of the military was lower 30s, another lower 40s. Don't know about the rest of the group.

BluDev,

Thanks for the info.

Kugal,

Slow down buddy. No wait speed up because your slowing this thread down.

Get that D%^M TWA sticker off your bag !!!!

CLAMBAKE

I am in the March 7th class. We have 2 guys with zero turbine PIC in our class. One guy is 24 years old! Great guy, obviously well connected somehow. Average age around 34. 6 XJC, 2 Ind. Air, 1 TWA, 1 UsAir, 2 Mesa, 1 Corporate, 3 Millitary. Average flt time about 5000+. I hope this info helps!

Last edited:
BluDevAv8r said:
Last week's class had 10 737 IAH slots, 8 757 EWR slots, and 2 737 EWR slots. 16 of 20 were from XJT.

-Neal

Pretty cool that CAL hires from its regional feeder.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back