• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental New Hires 9/13/05

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know the current break down of guys that have apps in that have recomendations. I have 4, three line pilots and someone in engineering, and 3000 hours PIC turbine. Just trying to break the code on getting an interview

sf260pilot said:
No but today is the 8th. Sorry guys but class doesn't start till Monday......PARTY till Monday the 13th!!!!

Monday is the 12th - Next class starts on Tuesday the 13th. See you guys there.

PHoutman said:
Anyone out there know about the benny's at CAL. I have heard no medical or 401K for the first 6 months?

Unless you go to Guam, it all starts from the first day, but yes, six months is correct. Bummer.

T-Gates said:
How long are EWR 756 newhires looking at before they are lineholders? And whats the normal reserve schedule like? Relatively commutable?

Most pilots around 70% seat seniority are holding lines in EWR on the B756. Conversion Lines go lower. The most junior 756 FO at 70% is a Feb. '98 hire. This doesn't reflect the most recent bid or the bid due out this month. I think line holders will have a late '99 - '00 hire date on the current bid (just a guess). It's all subject to change with PBS. I can't comment on the commutability issue.

BID said:
Thanks RF,

Do you know the age span of the last class and the most junior pilot's seniority number?

Do you think there will still be a class that will go all 757? I bet getting off reserve will take forever in that equipment.

thanks

B

The age span was from 28 - 46. The most junior pilot on property has a seniority number of 4517. I'm not sure about the B756 class.

RichardFitzwell said:
The age span was from 28 - 46. The most junior pilot on property has a seniority number of 4517. I'm not sure about the B756 class.

28! Dang young punks!!! I feel old in my mid-30's!

Latest resources

Back