• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental hiring info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Second the job fair. No internals here but went to the fair in DC and got an invite within a week. I was called by the pilot I talked to at the job fair with the job offer.

Anything you can do to make yourself stand out is a good thing. If you go to Air Inc. and don't hear anything then go back to another one. Make sure you get the names of the people you talk to and throw that name out at the next fair.

Anything you can do to make yourself stand out is a good thing. If you go to Air Inc. and don't hear anything then go back to another one. Make sure you get the names of the people you talk to and throw that name out at the next fair.

Yes! It is really this easy.

No, have plenty of friends there, and they are very nervous!! I do know CAL very well though...

Amazing. I know very few here who are nervous. At least about a furlough. Some are nervous about their 60+ year old Captains :)

Tell me what airline they are not nervous at? Even the UPS CEO stated something about a slowing economy lowering 2008 earnings forecast. It isn't rosy anywhere!

Latest resources

Back