• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental Express?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For those of you who are interested, there's another perm bid out. 60 more captain seats and 60 more fo seats. With the double bidded seats it'll be more like 80 positions per seats.

What is the website address, anyone?

What are their domiciles?

Do they pay for training?

Thanks.

Can anyone confirm hiring minimums? I heard 1000TT 100ME

The current minimums are 1500/500. Hopefully they will relax those sometime soon but who knows.

General Lee said:
They only have ERJs, and maybe they will get 70 seaters someday is CAL approves. Good luck.

Bye Bye--General Lee;)

I hope not. The going rate for us Regional pilots flying this equipment is not much more then what I make now. I hope CAL retains the right to fly this equipment, their pay may not be what you DAL pilots have but it is better then what we will get under the MGT. whipsaw.

JMT
Those times vary quite a bit. When I got hired here it was 9 months to hold emb-120 capt, 1 year for atr capt and 1.5 years for emb-135/145 capt. Now I'm a 4th year FO on reserve. Right now I would guess the upgrade would be anywhere from 4-6 years. As you can see, those estimations can change a lot over a few years.

The only captain minimums we have are the ones set by the FAA, there are no company minimums.

coex said:
JMT
Those times vary quite a bit. When I got hired here it was 9 months to hold emb-120 capt, 1 year for atr capt and 1.5 years for emb-135/145 capt. Now I'm a 4th year FO on reserve. Right now I would guess the upgrade would be anywhere from 4-6 years. As you can see, those estimations can change a lot over a few years.

The only captain minimums we have are the ones set by the FAA, there are no company minimums.

Coex, have you been with the company 4 years or 3 years? A lot of guys take their longevity and say that is the time they've been at the company. I also ask becouse I know of a few "99" hires who are captains. The most junior person to hold captain is 9/13/99 in Newark. The most junior is a Newark based captain 8/16/99 4years, 5months.

Last edited:
captjim
3 years 4 months. So I'm on 4th year pay. I highly doubt that I'll upgrade within the next 8 months (that's how I came up with 4-6 years for upgrade).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back