Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnny taliban

Hello guys/gals,

I am trying to jumpseat down to Ixtapa, Mexico in May (Cabo). Does Express accept international jumpseaters? If so, what is the process? Do I need to list or just show up at the gate?

thanks,

Johnny

Ixtapa isn't anywhere near Cabo....but (my opinion) it's much nicer....

Mookie

I would think that with a name like Johnny Taliban they may deny you the international jumpseat!

Sorry for the bad news, but the last memo I saw reiterated that OAL international jumpseaters are not permitted.

Not permitted in the cockpit, but should be permitted in the back. Email your JS coordinator and ask him to email ours and make sure.

Not permitted in the cockpit, but should be permitted in the back.

My bad if that's the case, then. However, the emails I have state that OAL pilots "must utilize established pass travel agreements." :confused:

Yea I just read the blastmail about it again and it does say that stuff about OAL. I think though that it is only talking about the actual jump seat and not a seat in the back, because if they person has a seat in the back then they are on the manifest. CAL people can JS on us internationally in the back, they always have been able to, just not up front, so I am guessing that this guy should be able to do the same. The whole thing is confusing, thats why I recommended him to email his JS coordinator and then they could get in touch with our JS coordinator.

Yea I just read the blastmail about it again and it does say that stuff about OAL. I think though that it is only talking about the actual jump seat and not a seat in the back, because if they person has a seat in the back then they are on the manifest.

Yeah, just another communique meant to clear things up that only confuses me more. :) I agree with the good call on contacting the JSC for the straight scoop.

Latest resources

Back