Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AZaviator

El Capitan
A question for any CHQ people out there. I received a phone call from Rosa Mosely last week. She left me a message, regarding my resume and wanted me to contact her to schedule an interview. I've been trying to get in touch with her every day since receiving her message, in some cases, trying her 3-4 times a day without any luck, and only getting her voice mail. I've left messages but haven't heard back from her.

Is there anything anyone would suggest trying to get in touch with her? I've been dialing the number she left me 317-484-6061.
Is there another number I should try? Should I try her email address?

Thanks in advance for any info you might have.

Try calling her early in the morning, the office opens up at 8:30 I believe. Whenever I needed to talk to her, I found that the best time was in the morning. She's an extremely busy woman, dealing with interviews, setting up classes, reviewing resumes, etc. So good luck getting a hold of her.

AZaviator,
How did you send in you resume, though the on-line app. or snail mail. If the mail, what's the address for them. Thanks.

How did you send in you resume, though the on-line app. or snail mail. If the mail, what's the address for them.

I actually faxed them a resume....several resumes, and I had someone walk my resume in, and another current CHQ pilot pull a few strings for me.

I don't have their current address, but I'm sure you can find it, if you do a search on this board.

Good luck! :cool:

Latest resources

Back