Contact your local congressman

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nismo611

I have noticed that on FI and other aviation forums there are many complaints about aviation overall but I wonder how many people are actually doing something about it so I decided recently to contact my local congressman and as many others as I could find and I complained about the sad state of aviation including debts incurred to become a pilot and how the student loan companies are having there way with all of us but are still being bailed out, low salaries across the board, and also the state of the regional airlines with low time pilots with even lower pay scales. Please take a minute to call your local congressmen and the congressmen where you have either lived in the past or where you did your flight training. This industry is going down the drain, and it will continue to do so until people stand up and attempt to do something about it.

I have noticed that on FI and other aviation forums there are many complaints about aviation overall but I wonder how many people are actually doing something about it so I decided recently to contact my local congressman and as many others as I could find and I complained about the sad state of aviation including debts incurred to become a pilot and how the student loan companies are having there way with all of us but are still being bailed out, low salaries across the board, and also the state of the regional airlines with low time pilots with even lower pay scales. Please take a minute to call your local congressmen and the congressmen where you have either lived in the past or where you did your flight training. This industry is going down the drain, and it will continue to do so until people stand up and attempt to do something about it.

Or just stop accepting positions that pay 17k a year while keeping you away from home 16 days a month.. But I would save the phone call you are better off talking to the wall unless you have a stout financial backing.

Or just stop accepting positions that pay 17k a year while keeping you away from home 16 days a month.. But I would save the phone call you are better off talking to the wall unless you have a stout financial backing.

Sounds really simple but the old farts have been making that statment for over 25yrs. (others would say RJ's started it) Sure hasnt cought on much. The industry is truly in a sad depressed state.

Latest resources

Back