• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Contact info @ Gojet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait! Yeah, it was 'snark' or something? I'm waayyy too lazy to look it up.

Keeping with that train of thought-my 8yr old girl finally watched Star Wars the other day-she thought it was boring. On the other hand, she thinks High School Musical is great and contains nothing but straight people.

Whaaaat?
I've seen Star Wars Episode IV (1977) like 50 times easily, since I was a kid. I guess it's too old ot be appreciated for the younger gens.

And NO, I don't attened Sci-Fi conventions dressed as a Stormtrooper or a lightsaber-weilding Jedi. :)

They are only accepting bids from employees of the current vendor who are willing to show up to work tomorrow for half the pay in exchange for seniority.

i guess the ol saying is true--- even though she's hot-- there's a guy who's sick of F'n her and puttin' up with her ********************....

and then of course there's the "better than you" theory-- as in she's only with you until she finds someone better than you.

get drunk and have unprotected sex--- and go watch my best friends girl-- you'll feel better--- and if that doesn work:

F the bitch and try revenge or makeup sex- whatever floats your boat and donkey punch her at the end or try the ol rodeo f&^% routine
SKIPPY

i guess the ol saying is true--- even though she's hot-- there's a guy who's sick of F'n her and puttin' up with her ********************....

and then of course there's the "better than you" theory-- as in she's only with you until she finds someone better than you.

get drunk and have unprotected sex--- and go watch my best friends girl-- you'll feel better--- and if that doesn work:

F the bitch and try revenge or makeup sex- whatever floats your boat and donkey punch her at the end or try the ol rodeo f&^% routine
SKIPPY

I hate when chicks think they can always get their way... just cause your cute doesn't mean jack. The ole revenge sex is always fun though.

Latest resources

Back