Considering a position with Gjet? Read this first

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
erj-145mech said:
I'd just like to know how you get your seat belt fastened with your head up your keester?

Puff on that TC BurgerKing

A. Name has nothing to do with BK
B. I am Extremely pysically fit (not that I care wtf you think, just throwin it out there)
c. Great word. Keester. .... Keester.
d. I see a great future for you a Hojets.

You people honestly think that TSA pilots "earned" the flying that GJ is handling? Lets talk about the GJ routes, and the TSA routes. Many of those routes belonged to Air Wisconsin prior to being bought by United in 1988, they were returned to the ZW pilots but the slots were not returned to ZW. So we can argue that ZW pilots earned that flying. Now lets look at the routes that were not previously operated by ZW...who had those? Mainline United. So if anyone who has earned work is having it taken away from them, it is *NOT* the pilots of TSA, but the men and women of United Airlines.

tjsatter said:
I don't think so. It seems the "facts" are whatever you can twist them around to feed your preconcieved notions. Let's start with the conclusion, work backwards and find some "facts" that support them. the facts don't support your conclusion? Well the facts must be wrong, let's find some others and twist em out of context and keep repeating it.

tj

So what exactly in my post was untrue? That TSA pilots really aren't flying AMR owned 145's? That TSA was flying Air Willies routes? That TSA is'nt violating Eagle scope? Tell me again where I've "twisted" anything?

B777 said:
they are still non-unionized. They are seeking representation by the Teamster, but they still have not received it. ALPA is objecting and I was told that ALPA went to the mediation board and won under one company one representation. I am not sure what's going on now and if the Teamsters will prevail. All that still does not matter. The fact still is that they are still considered by the majority of pilots to be SCABS. I've still yet to meet one pilot that does not look at them as SCABS. That includes: COMAIR, Expressjet, TSA, AWAC, Spirit, Jetblue, Eagle pilots I have spoke to about them. Every single one I spoke said the word "oh, aren't they that scab outfit that . . ."

All of the guys I know here at CHQ consider them SCABS also. We are Teamsters and pray to god that the Teamsters will NOT represent them.

For enough money, I'll make fun of some GJ pilots while they do their walk around and I'm servicing their plane...any takers? You pick the insults, BTW.

lol

777 I don't even know you but I would write a guy like you a L.O.R. in a second, that was a great post! If we all used our heads a little better we wouldn't be in the situation we are in. Good job to the misses as well, she will fit in well at AWAC. There is alot of good folks over there who use thier brains (Strong Pilot Group). Why is it that police men and fire fighters across the board have such a strong brotherhood, but pilot as a whole will screw one another at the drop of a dime?

ERJ-145MECH, they may not be scabs as defined by the indusrty, but they are at the same level.

Have a back bone!

jaxpilot said:
For enough money, I'll make fun of some GJ pilots while they do their walk around and I'm servicing their plane...any takers? You pick the insults, BTW.

lol

I'd probably take you up on that!! TSA and Gayjet are always landing at the same time down there in JAX. We tipped the van driver extra to leave the GJs crew behind even though they were right behind us in the airport. Hotel called the van driver on the radio 2 minutes after we left and said the other crew was outside waiting. Van driver said he'll get them when he comes back again and we laughed our arses off. Very high school, I know, but funny and $10 well spent(between the 3 of us)

Thats awesome!!! Do the G O Jets have there own ID's, or do they look like CHQ ID's!

210FR8DOG said:
I'd probably take you up on that!! TSA and Gayjet are always landing at the same time down there in JAX. We tipped the van driver extra to leave the GJs crew behind even though they were right behind us in the airport. Hotel called the van driver on the radio 2 minutes after we left and said the other crew was outside waiting. Van driver said he'll get them when he comes back again and we laughed our arses off. Very high school, I know, but funny and $10 well spent(between the 3 of us)

You probably cost that crew 15 minutes on a 17 hour layover. With winning strategies like that, you should consider a position with your MEC.

Latest resources

Back