Conpass Mins.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

snap145

Compass webste says they are now activley hiring pilots. Minimum qualifications.....1500TT and 1000 multi engine.....good luck with that! Your thoughts??? Are they going to find applicants wth the mins set so high at that pay scale?????

Number of received apps is over a thousand. Most are people stuck in the right seat at a regional looking for an instant upgrade. I suppose they could get the extra 200 easily, with the mainline flow-up.

Number of received apps is over a thousand. Most are people stuck in the right seat at a regional looking for an instant upgrade. I suppose they could get the extra 200 easily, with the mainline flow-up.

You might want to check with your source, again about the apps! Compass is not taking applications at this time.

Compass webste says they are now activley hiring pilots. Minimum qualifications.....1500TT and 1000 multi engine.....good luck with that! Your thoughts??? Are they going to find applicants wth the mins set so high at that pay scale?????

I'm sure that's the F/O minimums. I wonder what the Captain upgrade minimums are? What does JB require as thier upgrade mins on the 190?

Compass web site

I tried looking Compass up and could not find their web site, did they shut it down for a while?

Latest resources

Back