Conocopillips

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
421Driver said:
I *think* the CP planes are Pfizer. Not positive, though.

That CP threw me off. Tried to send Pfizer a reume' also but never had an address and the online system didn't have anything on pilots.

I think my last app to Connoco was 18 months ago. Seeing as how they have only 1 Embraer I can certainly understand why they weren't beating down my door! :)

Still sounds like an awesome gig.

They also fly 737(s) out of Anchorage. I think it's a shuttle type operation up to the North Slope.

snow-back said:
They also fly 737(s) out of Anchorage. I think it's a shuttle type operation up to the North Slope.

Yup, Anchorage to Deadhorse. Anybody know who operates the Casa's out of Deadhorse? Is that Conoco/Phillips too?

LegacyDriver said:
N201CP CHARLIE PAPA OPERATIONS LLC EMB-135LR 145726 EWING
N202CP CHARLIE PAPA OPERATIONS LLC EMB-135LR 145728 EWING

Always thought these were Conocco Phillips planes. :) Thanks for the info. Sounds like a good gig. Color me envious! :)

Nope, those would be Pfizers shuttles' based in AZO me thinks...Drugs, not Oil! Those you would've seen all the time in MMU/HVN/YIP

I went through F50 initial with a couple of their guys about a year ago. Both guys were very happy to be there. One came from Skywest and the other had a boat load of Lear charter time. Both nice guys.

It sounded like they had one of those stone age seniority systems but were expecting some turnover due o retirements.

I have been to their hanger a couple of times, very nice place The ERJ's do a shuttle they are based in HOU, which is the Conoco part. The Phillips part comes from Bartlesvillle OK.

G4G5 said:
I went through F50 initial with a couple of their guys about a year ago. Both guys were very happy to be there. One came from Skywest and the other had a boat load of Lear charter time. Both nice guys.

It sounded like they had one of those stone age seniority systems but were expecting some turnover due o retirements.

I have been to their hanger a couple of times, very nice place The ERJ's do a shuttle they are based in HOU, which is the Conoco part. The Phillips part comes from Bartlesvillle OK.

Let me clear this up --

They operate out of KIAH. The shuttle was part of Conoco prior to the merger three years ago... They added Bartlesville as a stop from Ponca on the way to Houston post merger. Now the shuttle runs from Ponca to KBVO to KIAH and back twice a day...

Last edited:
I went through DA-50 initial with their old CP and recurrent with another one of their pilots a while back. I am not sure that everything is so great there. They put a Phillips manager (no aviation background) in charge of the Department. Seems that he is an expense nazi, wanted the pilots to share a room on the road to save money (a la Wal-Mart).

sleepy said:
I went through DA-50 initial with their old CP and recurrent with another one of their pilots a while back. I am not sure that everything is so great there. They put a Phillips manager (no aviation background) in charge of the Department. Seems that he is an expense nazi, wanted the pilots to share a room on the road to save money (a la Wal-Mart).

Luckily, this has been cleared up I am told... This is not happening and was avoided... Things have been rocky, but from what I hear, it is still a great place...

Last edited:
Hotwing check your email

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back