Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SWA Bubba

Congrats, Bunkle dude--you win!

I think it's safe to say that it's official now; you succeeded in killing off the FI Majors forum. I'm pretty sure that something like only 8 or 9 posts in the last three weeks qualifies as dead.

Anyway, I'm happy for you. It's all yours now: you, your toadie Freebrd, and the rest of your fourth-grade friends now have free reign. You can indulge your hot dog fetishes, regale each other with your oh-so-clever "news" stories, and basically continue your mutual circle jerk to your heart's content. Hurray for you!

Just make sure you turn off the lights on your way out, okay?

Bubba

Booba you're gonna stroke out dude. Let it go man, let it go. Holy crap man, I think you're baiting old Bunkle! Better get back on your meds. You sure you work at the airline of 'love'?

Last edited:
Booba you're gonna stroke out dude. Let it go man, let it go. Holy crap man, I think you're baiting old Bunkle! Better get back on your meds. You sure you work at the airline of 'love'?

No, dude, you've got it backwards. I'm not stressing over this--I'm happy for you guys. You won. You annoyed everyone else to the point of driving them away. The forum is all yours now. Congratulations, and enjoy having the forum to yourselves!

Bubba

www.ProPilotWorld.com

Uncle Bunkle, Freebird and General Lee free zone!

Avoid the BS!

Pay ?! Nahhh
You see what you get here for free! :rolleyes:

Isn't your time worth something???

Or not so much???

Right now, at this very moment 853 Professional Pilots (yes, 853!) are okay with a very small fee to not have to deal with the garbage and trolls of this place and know they are dealing with other verified Professional Pilots at www.ProPilotWorld.com.

And then there are currently 8 (yes, a whopping 8) people logged into FlightInfo at the VERY same time dealing with the likes of Uncle Bunkle, Freebird and General Lee. You do the math!

Forrest Gump said: "Stupid is as Stupid Does"

Last edited:
Oh you must be the owner.....APC and my own airline's board are enough ;)

I do agree that those monkeys screwed up this board.

You see what you get here for free! :rolleyes:

Isn't your time worth something???

Or not so much???

Right now, at this very moment 853 Professional Pilots (yes, 853!) are okay with a very small fee to not have to deal with the garbage and trolls of this place and know they are dealing with other verified Professional Pilots at www.ProPilotWorld.com.

And then there are currently 8 (yes, a whopping 8) people logged into FlightInfo at the VERY same time dealing with the likes of Uncle Bunkle, Freebird and General Lee. You do the math!

Forrest Gump said: "Stupid is as Stupid Does"

You are trying too hard.

Wow what a sales pitch. Trolling on FI for customers. Maybe Booba will join up! Good thing you don't sell cars because you'd starve with that pitch!

Latest resources

Back