• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Congratulations to the CAL boys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still bummed out that all your friends are at FedEx and you are stuck at CAL, crapdog?

I still can't believe that you posted that on a message board since you are still on probabtion, but whatever. LOL

Is it true you guys at CAL are going for FedEx plus 1%? I have several friends at CAL, and I wish you all the best.

Oh yeah-- Pocono you are not fooling anyone.

Which costs more:

A couple of bottles of water each leg, or starting both at the gate and draggin' a$$ on a nice slow taxi out (with the APU running)???

How did it ever come to this? More importantly, how did you guys let it come to this? (This is not a smarta$$ comment, but a serious question)....

$31,000 a year AND unlimited water to fly a 757? where do I sign up? Honestly I would take the job at CAL just to say I don't work at the same company as Pocono.

Just ponder this thought for a moment...she got turned down by Mother CAL and is a female. Now that really says something.

I also heard from a union source that this was only the tip of the iceberg. It is about time calalpa grew a pair.

Last edited:
CAL - don't even try to rationalize with this dude (or chick). She/He got shot down by CAL months ago and is bitter and continues to stew in her/his failure.

He/she is like a festering wart - just ignore it and it'll eventually go away.

Scrapdog,

I stopped communicating with Pocono some time ago. My post was to all of our CAL brothers and sisters out there. I am confident after meeting with my friend and CA EWR rep Al Brandano that we have our sh*t together and we have the ingredients to negotiate a FED EX type of Industry Leading Contract!

Now off to teach P2P class in EWR.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back