Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pocono Pilot

flower child
I heard that you fought the company hard and got your unlimited water back. Flight attendants are no longer required to report you for asking for a full bottle of water while on the flight deck.

Nice work on that! Lesser pilot groups would have probably rolled over and flown without access to water.

They took it away, you got it back, and now you celebrate the victory!

It has little to do with water, but more to do with the respect of our captains. The company, with the help of the union finally saw the big picture.

I know you are being ironic, but this is good for us. Our union is going to be up for a good fight next year and we need to set the tone right now. It looks like our union is slowly getting more aggressive and I am very happy with their efforts.

I still question your motive and your dislike for CAL. IMHO, you do not act like someone that turned down a job at CAL, instead you act like a scorn woman who just got dumped.

Last edited:
Pocono as an fellow XJT pilot you are an embarassment. Are you so ignorant that you can't see that your job is dependent upon CAL's success? Or are you so ignorant that you believe branded flying can sustain us? Grow up.

And we wonder why CAL likes to dump on us..... Like TNPilot said, you don't understand that we need a good working relationship with CAL, you do nothing but, destroy our image.

Please take a long walk off a short pier.. Or go get laid, I think you need some to loosen you up

Hey Pocono, you're still very bitter over your rejection from CAL I see!!! Have a water on me.:p

It's all part of the game. Welcome to the club.

Company tightens the nuts and then.. "OK, we love you guys, take water (insert whatever) as much as you want".

Later on it'll be one of the cards of "continuing working together" and "I am proud to be on your team" to crush our efforts in the eyes of fellow coworkers and possibly even free press when we demand a 40% pay raise.. aka "we are so good to you and you are so greedy".

I can't believe it's come to this! We are professionals having to do battle with mid-level manager-preps who think it's smart business to deride airline pilots and crap on our profession!

I was teaching P2P classes in EWR most of last week and have detailed information that I can't share on a public forum reference the water event. What I will say is alot went on behind the scenes our MEC Chairman, MEC and SPSC acted appropriately and this is a much bigger victory then it appears on the surface.

If we stand shoulder to shoulder all 5000 of us, we can achieve our goal of an industry leading contract. Last week certainly was a nice infusion of adrenalin to me.

I am prepared to do whatever it takes (legally of of course) to achieve our contractual goals.

I was teaching P2P classes in EWR most of last week and have detailed information that I can't share on a public forum reference the water event. What I will say is alot went on behind the scenes our MEC Chairman, MEC and SPSC acted appropriately and this is a much bigger victory then it appears on the surface.

If we stand shoulder to shoulder all 5000 of us, we can achieve our goal of an industry leading contract. Last week certainly was a nice infusion of adrenalin to me.

I am prepared to do whatever it takes (legally of of course) to achieve our contractual goals.

CAL - don't even try to rationalize with this dude (or chick). She/He got shot down by CAL months ago and is bitter and continues to stew in her/his failure.

He/she is like a festering wart - just ignore it and it'll eventually go away.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back