• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CONGRATULATIONS Ailerongirl !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey flechas and user, i got 9 posts to go til 1000. do i get a congratulatory thread? i've done over 100 posts in like 2 or 3 days, lol :D

cforst513 said:
hey flechas and user, i got 9 posts to go til 1000. do i get a congratulatory thread? i've done over 100 posts in like 2 or 3 days, lol :D

No... but i'll congratulate you on removing that avatar.... that is, if you do.

:)

User997 said:
By the way AileronGirl, does this mean I get to be the one to get you all drunk tonite and take you home and abuse you like an Arkansas farm animal?

i swear to god i was just helping that sheep over the fence

mattpilot said:
No... but i'll congratulate you on removing that avatar.... that is, if you do.

:)
what do you mean? my girl looks sooo much like User997's Mormon girl!!! you guys are harsh!!! sure, she's a bit manish, but she's beautiful in her own right! :rolleyes:

cforst513 said:

You bet man, we're gonna have a party in your name!!

Congrats ailerongirl! Let me say that she has the sexiest Southern/British accent I've ever heard. Too bad they don't ever give me TRI overnights, maybe cause they know we'd tear up that little town. ;) Cya!

cforst513 said:
hey flechas and user, i got 9 posts to go til 1000. do i get a congratulatory thread?
Absolutely you get a congatuatory thread!! Flechas and I will hook you up!

And just for the record, I hate to be the one that breaks this to you, but your avatar has a face that not even a mother could love. :D

User997 said:
Absolutely you get a congatuatory thread!! Flechas and I will hook you up!

And just for the record, I hate to be the one that breaks this to you, but your avatar has a face that not even a mother could love. :D
Thanks fellas, i'll be stuck on 999 for all of today b/c i'm heading out now, but maybe LAAAAAAAAATE tonight, if you're on, i'll post. if not, tomorrow's saturday, no one's working, beers on me!!!!! what a waste of a post.... i'm such a post whore

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back