• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CONGRATULATIONS Ailerongirl !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny how a thread that started off congratulating AileronGirl on her 1,000th post, has now deteriorated into rumors of hot-loving farm animals.... Only to be found on FlightInfo! :cool:

Allright guys I'm outta here! It's been great!

Congrats again to AileronGirl on her 1,000th post!

I hate to rain on everyone's parade... but why all the hoopla over 1,000 posts?? I mean, really... who the hell cares anyway? It's a forum. People post messages. End of story. Why all the congrats and such just for posting messages? Seems pretty silly to me.

jbDC9 said:
I hate to rain on everyone's parade... but why all the hoopla over 1,000 posts?? I mean, really... who the hell cares anyway? It's a forum. People post messages. End of story. Why all the congrats and such just for posting messages? Seems pretty silly to me.

AileronGirl=girl
TonyC=boy

get it now?

Congrats ailerongirl! Here come 400 for me in the next couple of minutes!

jbDC9 said:
*GASP!!!!!* A NAYSAYER!!!!! TO THE GALLOWS WITH YOU!

jbDC9 said:

We are just tryig to have a good time here, why do you have to be so pessimist, why not join the fun??
By the way, next time you podst you will have 200 post!!!!!

Congratulations jbdc9 on your 200th post!!!!!

heh heh, we're a stellar group of individuals on this forum :)

Yes....

Congratulations jbdc9 on your 200th post!!!!!

We don't want you to feel bitter or left out or anything! :p

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back