Congrats to the RAH pilots and Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

N1atEcon

You guys should be proud of your Union/MEC for not letting BB and his gang get that LABFO to vote. Stay strong and burn that place down if you need to. Look around, you are a commodity now, stay stong. I have been watching pilots get beat down for 22 years now. It is so refreshing to finally see a change coming. Stay strong, don't fall for managements ploys. They need all of you more than you need them. Managers can be replaced in a day, you can't. Best of luck, I hope I see a few of you guys on my trip this week. Hold your heads high and stick it to BB.

You guys should be proud of your Union/MEC for not letting BB and his gang get that LABFO to vote. Stay strong and burn that place down if you need to. Look around, you are a commodity now, stay stong. I have been watching pilots get beat down for 22 years now. It is so refreshing to finally see a change coming. Stay strong, don't fall for managements ploys. They need all of you more than you need them. Managers can be replaced in a day, you can't. Best of luck, I hope I see a few of you guys on my trip this week. Hold your heads high and stick it to BB.

At this point you cannot congratulate the pilots ... they haven't had a voice in this. My son is a RAH pilot and views the union leadership as "Thugs," determined to not permit the rank and file a voice (he believes that they are afraid of the result).

As he has an overseas offer, he is, at this point, throwing in the towel with RAH and heading off to the evil empire wherein he will make enough to retire in 10 years. He accepted today and leaves in 14 days.

Bob

At this point you cannot congratulate the pilots ... they haven't had a voice in this. My son is a RAH pilot and views the union leadership as "Thugs," determined to not permit the rank and file a voice (he believes that they are afraid of the result).

As he has an overseas offer, he is, at this point, throwing in the towel with RAH and heading off to the evil empire wherein he will make enough to retire in 10 years. He accepted today and leaves in 14 days.
If the union (elected by membership) has thugs in it, then the membership will recall them. I don't see that happening. The winds of change are blowing. PFT is finally dead and bonuses are being given out at places I would have never believed would do such a thing.

Bob

Retire in 10 years? Wishful thinking but ok.

I'm a former RAH pilot, and my sentiment is slightly different. I was only there for around 15 months, but the sense I got was that people were so beyond tired of nearly 8 years of this nonsense that absolutely anything would be voted down. The majority of the group was in full Foxtrot Uniform mode.

Maybe possible, our EMB190 guys are making 19000 a month with all living expenses paid. I want to leave and return to my home in Los Angeles but it is hard when I make more in 2 months flying a CL605 than I would make in a year flying a CRJ.

He leaves on the 15th. Base of $225000 w/o ex-pat prem, 1900 sq ft villa, driver and school all paid. 8% savings plan with match plus US based retirement paying 3.0% final average earnings X years service vested at 100% on day 1.

I think he will make it as he already has 15 years of max 401K savings.

Bob

Bob

he's about to meet management that makes the union thugs look like Santy Clause

Latest resources

Back